Mother’s Day is coming up fast! Is the hubs is starting to ask about celebrating your special day this year? Share this Mother’s Day gift guide with 12 of my favorite Mother’s Day photo gifts that will make photographing your family more fun, creative, and maybe just a tiny bit easier! 🙂
1. A Lensbaby composer will be a creative spark to capturing awesome photos!
2. Flash Drive Camera Necklace It’s the McGuyver of gifts to make mom smile! It’s a necklace! It’s an 8g flash drive!
3. Telephoto Kitchen Timer for the cook
4. She’ll be infinitely inspired with A Beautiful Mess’ awesome photography book
5. Get the children to help make a beautiful “Square Up” family collage from Minted (affiliate link, yo)
6. Lenspen to clean camera lenses and glasses
7. Lens Cap Pocket to clip to her camera bag
8. She’ll always be on time with the F-Stop Watch
9. ColorMunki Smile so the colors on her computer are calibrated and beautiful
10. Her phone & tablet will be always ready to go with a Portable charger
11. Take More Pictures is a great reminder to do just that — take more pictures!
12. Polaroid Necklace is a conversation starter for your shuttermama
Also check out last year’s gift guide with EVEN MORE ideas for your photo-loving mama. Or give her an early gift with the LAST seat in my next ShutterStory workshop — it’s the perfect Photography 101 class for learning all about her “big” camera!
Ready to learn more? Sign up (at the top right) for my email newsletter to keep up with news and events around the studio!
To learn more about booking your family portrait session or a workshop, contact me via the website, or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cathy is located in Manhattan, Kansas, and frequently travels to her clients around the Midwest. To find out details regarding upcoming travel dates, or to book a custom travel session, please contact for more information and availability.